The losses to the US economy due to frost in the state of Texas were estimated at the analytical center for the study of natural disasters Enki Research. According to experts, we are talking about an amount of $ 80-90 billion.
Now a hail storm hit Texas. The city of Frisco and the surrounding area were particularly affected. In some places, the hail was the size of a golf ball.
Watch videos from around the world about natural disasters on the channel, such as:
1) On Water: Flood, Tsunami, Heavy Rain, Downpour, Flooding:
2) In the Air: Tornado, Cyclone, Blizzard, Hail, Snow, Drought, Tornado, Hurricane, Storm, Thunderstorm, Tempest, Typhoon, Winter Storm.
3) On Earth: Earthquake, Volcanic eruption, Thunderstorm, Mudflow, Landfall, Avalanche, Landslide, Snowfall, Snow Storm;
4) Fires: Wildfire, Technological catastrophes:
5) Astronomical Phenomena: Solar Eclipse, Lunar Eclipse, Planets Parade, Falling meteor:
6) Unexplained natural phenomena.
Hail Storms, playlist:
Subscribe to the channel “When the Earth is Angry”:
The Earth’s climate is changing faster than we think! The number of natural disasters is increasing every year. Global warming around the world is gaining momentum. Watch the channel When the Earth is angry daily weather videos FatalisT and START, Storm Chasing Video and Ultramix TV, Disaster Compilations and Fobos Storm, Painful Earth and Infotainment, Weather Events and Nature News.